Write Your Annotated Bibliography In a Flash!
You have done double duty and toiled through all the stages of your assignment until conclusion. And now, you need to put down a list of the sources you used. But you find yourself making mistakes every time and the submission date is nearing.
Our free tool can help you finish citing in a jiffy without compromising on accuracy. Just by typing in a few details, you can have your assignment ready for submission.
Find out what makes a well-written bibliography format.
What Is a Bibliography?
A bibliography is a catalogue of sources that you have derived information from as part of a research assignment. Such sources include: books, journals, online sources and magazines.
Similarly, annotated bibliography format is analogous to a bibliography with the underlying difference being; in the former, the sources are followed by a short description of the text to explain the authenticity and practicality of the bibliography.
A standard catalogue should contain:
- The authors’ name: overlook name titles, degrees or designations that come before or after the name.
- Title of the paper, book, or journal: underline the title, capitalize the first expression of the title, and separate the title and subtitle with a colon
- The date copies were published: do not confuse date of publication with date of printing. In the occasion where there is no date, write “n.d” to stand for the date.
- Name and location of companies that published the work: refrain from using the name of a nation, region, or state as location of publication.
- Page numbers of your sources (books and other multisource volumes)
A good bibliography helps you stay free from plagiarism errors when quoting sources.
It takes time and practice and master the art of writing bibliographies correctly. Luckily for you, our services save you by generating a bibliography based on your research information.
Our bibliography website analyses important author and publication facts and translates them into quality and reliable citations making it convenient for school and college students. Concentrate on writing a quality paper and leave citations for us.
Create Your Free Bibliography: How Our Bibliography Creator Works
Our bibliography generator allows you to efficiently acquire book references used in your research.
You can do this by entering the ISBN number, author’s name or citation source. In addition, you can access different versions of the book from our website.
To use our service, insert the topic title on our webpage and get a complete set of references for your assignment. We have also provided an opportunity for you to interact with experts through live chat; they will guide you through different ways to locate sources with limited information.
We integrate the different formats for referencing such as: MLA, APA and Harvard and also cover a wide range of topics and formats so you can be confident we will deliver accurate bibliographies.
Why Should You Use a Bibliography Maker?
It is essential that we acknowledge information sources in research papers and assignments in an era where there’s too much info circulating the internet. These citations are a map for the reader as a proof of authenticity for your research sources.
Bibliographies should be written as in-text acknowledgment and also as a list of references at the end of the research paper or assignment. But they take time to understand and write; that’s why students use a bibliography machine.
Here are some of the reasons you must include a bibliography in your research paper:
- Saves time for the reader: By providing direct and relevant sources of information, the reader is able to skim through a lot of literature in lesser time than it would require him to locate the sources without guidance.
- Efficiency in accessing information: information and data at this age is crucial for the development of various fields. It is important that this info be made available for the various professionals and researchers who need it.
- Control over information: It is not easy to keep track of latest journals, research and written work. Bibliographies provide control over masses of documents making it easier to locate research work easily.
- Prevents duplication of work: As a researcher, keeping up to date with the latest research and information on your subject is important in preventing you from wasting time working on published work and focusing on new unique ideas.
- Discover the books’ story: Bibliographies lead the reader in understanding the life-story of a book in respect to its content, author and other significant aspects.
What Makes a Good Bibliography?
Students often wonder what makes a well-written bibliography. So, you are not alone if you’re struggling to write yours. When writing a bibliography, there are three rules that you must follow:
- Sources should always be listed in alphabetical order
- Sources without authors should be organized in alphabetical order by title.
- Book and magazine titles should always be underlined.
But this is not as easy to execute as it sounds. You must organize your work in order if you are going to write an accurate catalogue of the books you used in a research paper. It helps to know where your headed even if our tool is doing everything for you. Students who prepare their sources before using our tool and follow the rules below get the most accurate bibliographies.
Here are a few tips that will guide you in writing a good bibliography:
The first step before writing your research assignment should be locating the relevant information sources for your subject or topic.
It is therefore important to answer the following questions when seeking references: What is the purpose of my research? What sources are relevant with my research topic?
When you find sources related to your title, navigate to the articles’ footnote and study the sources that they have cited.
Assess the authenticity and usefulness of the references
It is crucial that you make a critical evaluation of the sources that you are using. Let the reader know whether the information is objective or unreliable, and the book chronology—whether a source is current or obsolete.
Assess the Author’s details
When writing an annotated bibliography, it is essential to mention the authors’ experience, educational background or critical reviews. This is beneficial for both the reader and the writer.
It is also worth mentioning the authors’ intellectual inclination— it makes your research argument more intellectually enriched.
Write your Bibliography with acquired Sources
After evaluating your sources, make an excellent bibliography out of them. To enrich your paper or article, write the annotated sources next to each point.
It takes time and energy to read sources and make annotations out of them. Let us ease the work for you with our competent annotated bibliography generator. It saves you time and energy.
Generate Your Bibliography Free
Whether you are using the standard bibliography tool or our annotated bibliography maker, the ultimate goal is to help you reduce the burden of organizing quotations.
Our service is designed with efficiency and accuracy in mind. Type in your author’s name or ISBN number and see how quick you get results.
Our services are quality and free. Our priority is to educate and make it easy for students to cite bibliographies. We generate accurate automated citations for you so that the quality of your references matches the excellence of your paper.
Here’s why you should use our service:
- Professionals from our customer support are available to listen and respond to all your bibliography queries. Trained agents are available 24/7 to guide you in getting your citations on time so that you can finish and deliver your research paper.
- Creating your bibliographies free of charge with our bibliography creator. We make it our duty to avail these services to at no cost. Simply make your citations easily and enjoy convenience free of charge.
- Avoiding duplicating content. our bibliography tool is essential when you want a plagiarism free research paper. A reader can also validate your work as original based on whether you have cited or not.
- Ease and efficiency of generating accurate citations from any Our catalogue creator uses whatever kind of sources you have used to seamlessly generate accurate references for your paper.
- Saves you the time and energy you would require to research and seek the advice of your professors on how to write bibliographies. You don’t have to scratch your head wondering how to retrieve references from your research sources, use of our tool to experience hassle-free and timely catalogue generation so that you can concentrate on writing a quality paper
Use our online bibliography generator and ease the tiring task of citing multiple sources.